Woodbridge, Canada, March 06, 2013 --(PR.com)-- SIGNARAMA, the world’s largest sign franchise, announces a new store at 6175 Hwy. 7, Unit 14, under the ownership of local residents Paul and David Courneya.
Before becoming SIGNARAMA franchisees, Paul Courneya was the senior project manager at Media Resources Inc. in Oakville, and David Courneya worked as the production manager of the large format printing division at the same company.
“Discovering SIGNARAMA came at a perfect time for us because we were looking for a new opportunity to use our combined skills in signage in a new venture,” says Paul. “We have developed over 13 years of experience within the signage industry and we want to take that knowledge to grow a local business that will benefit the community and other business owners.”
SIGNARAMA in Woodbridge is open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
"Our doors will be open to the public March 15. We look forward to meeting our neighbours and the community, and becoming the quality source for their signage needs," says Paul.
Approaching 900 stores in more than 50 countries, SIGNARAMA uses cutting-edge industry software programs to provide a full range of comprehensive sign and graphic services to both the private and commercial segments of the business community.
For more information on SIGNARAMA in Woodbridge, contact the Courneyas at (416) 655-6703. For franchising information, please call (800) 465-0362 or visit www.signarama.com.
About United Franchise Group: The Global Leader for Entrepreneurs.
United Franchise Group (http://www.unitedfranchisegroup.com) is a $500-million franchising expert with 30 years of experience and 1,400 franchise locations in over 50 countries. Brands include SIGNARAMA, EmbroidMe, IZON Global Media, SuperGreen Solutions, Plan Ahead Events, and Transworld Business Advisors. Information on franchising opportunities is available at 800-286-8671 (U.S.) or 001-561-640-5570 (international).
New SIGNARAMA Franchise Opens in Woodbridge
Published on: March 6, 2013
- Our survey says...
- Ade Abass - Testimonial
- Record Results at Mac Tools’...
- New EmbroidMe Ownership in Holyoke
- Prudential Americana Group Announces...
- Bennigan's Celebrates St....
- Just Falafel Creates ‘One Million...
- Barrington IL Real Estate Firm...
- First Scottish Betterclean Services...
- Second network development day takes...
- It’s already looking like a good year...
- New support package makes Betterclean...
- Edmonton SIGNARAMA is the Top North...
- Island challenge proves no job is too...
- Slow UK housing market helps fuel...
- Shutter spring clean benefits...
- January sales brings added cheer for...
- Stay At Home Senior Care Awarded to the...
- New IZON Global Media Franchise Opens...
- Rhythm Time Announces Arrival of New...
- MatchPoint Network
- Driver Hire
- MACC UK Ltd
- LCF (UK) Ltd
- Midland Cleaning Services (UK) Ltd
- The Interface Financial Group
- Aspray Ltd
- Sport Works
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- New Franchises
- Accountancy/Financial (16)
- Animal & Pet (6)
- Automotive (11)
- B2B franchises (44)
- Business Opportunities (64)
- Business Training (15)
- Care franchises (6)
- Carpet Care (3)
- Children (22)
- Cleaning (17)
- Computer (14)
- Dating (3)
- Delivery (5)
- Education (16)
- Entertainment (4)
- Estate Agency (12)
- Fair Trade (3)
- Fitness (10)
- Food franchises (11)
- Franchise Consultants (7)
- Franchises for women (57)
- Franchises in Ireland (29)
- Health & Safety (4)
- Health/Beauty (8)
- Home Services (20)
- Home-based (63)
- International (14)
- Internet (21)
- Magazine (4)
- Management (35)
- Mortgage (6)
- Part time (38)
- Photography (7)
- Print/Sign (8)
- Professional Services (31)
- Property (14)
- Property Maintenance (15)
- Recruitment (7)
- Retail (18)
- Security (3)
- Sports (8)
- Trades & Industry (10)
- Travel & Leisure (4)
- Van Based (20)
- Vending (4)