The Bardon Group – parent company of Recognition Express, ComputerXplorers, The ZipYard and Kall Kwik – recently celebrated its brightest players at an awards evening attended by 150 guests.
It was the first time all four brands shared an awards evening, and the aim was to create an inclusive and celebratory atmosphere. Eight awards were presented in total. Six went to the best performers and notable achievers of the past 12 months, and two Kall Kwik Centre Owners were recognised for 30 successful years of trading.
Group MD Nigel Toplis presented the awards at the event which was held at Daventry Court Hotel. He has been personally involved in the ongoing journey of each of the winners, and played a direct role in mentoring some of the franchisees when they were fledgling business owners.
“Celebrating achievement is a core part of our ethos, across all Bardon Group companies,” Toplis explains. “On a day-to-day basis that means recognising every milestone, including the small steps of new franchises that eventually stack up into enduring success. I feel immensely proud of all of our winners. Each of them has had to work hard and most of them have mastered new skills or overcome significant challenges to raise their business to the level it is at today.”
The full list of award winners is as follows:
30 years in business
- Kall Kwik Chiswick, Terry and Marcelle Woods
- Kall Kwik Cambridge, John and Veronica Postlethwiate
Highest sales turnover
- Kall Kwik St James’s, Greg and Kay Lynch
- Recognition Express Thames Valley, Paul and Edwina Mitchell
Franchisee of the Year
- ComputerXplorers Birmingham East, Fiona and Stephen Hall
- Kall Kwik Romford, mother and daughter team Dianne and Sorcha Thomson
- Recognition Express Coventry, Alex Newman
- The ZipYard Altrincham, Richard McConnell