Bluebird Care is Britain's fastest growing care at home business. With more than 180 Franchise Owners across the UK and Ireland, the company provides over £85 million worth of care at home every year.
Care experience isn't essential. Our Franchise Owners come from a variety of backgrounds, and, as it is a management franchise, you will recruit and manage a team of care staff who provide a much-needed service of care to both young and old in their own home.
Free of charge and no obligation, our roadshows give you a fast track introduction to the world of Bluebird Care and how you can be part of it.
- Learn about the massive potential market for care at home in the UK, estimated to be worth over £20 billion
- Hear about our highly successful Bluebird Care business model
- Learn about your role as a Bluebird Care franchise owner and the skills you require for success
- Discover how we support you - during business start up and beyond
- Understand from the banks the financial support that is on offer
- Meet some of our successful franchise owners face to face
- Learn about our new national accounts:
19th March - Sheffield - Bluebird Care (Sheffield) Unit 11 Riverside Court, Don Road, Sheffield, S9 2TJ
7th May - East Midlands, Venue TBC
19th June - Manchester, Venue TBC
9th October - Birmingham, Venue TBC
We hold Exclusive Meetings around the country. These are on a 1-2-1 basis in one of our Franchise Owners Offices, with our Franchise Recruitment Manager, Annetta Doyle. Meet the team and find out how you can create your own success.
27th & 28th February - Derbyshire
Bluebird Care (Derbyshire Dales & Amber Valley) 6 Bridge Street, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1AX.
Times: Thursday 27 Feb between 1.00pm & 5.00pm Friday 28 Feb between 10.00am and 2.00pm
2nd & 3rd April - West Midlands - Venues & Times TBC
17th & 18th September - Haydock - Venues & Times TBC