MACC UK Ltd
MACC, a family owned business, with a turnover of 40 million Pounds and 200 employees in Europe is based in Châtellerault (Mid West of France).
For more than 50 years, our company has developed the concept around innovation and direct sale which have made our business today a success.
MACC unique products can be seen on most European building sites.
- We are known as a company with strong values, selling innovative products, robust and useful because they have been designed and manufactured with the craftsmen themselves in mind.
- The idea for any new product comes directly from the specific needs of our customers, throughout marketing studies carried out on sites.
- Then the products created by our Research and Development department are patented and manufactured in France following the precise requirements. They are always checked in order to produce the best quality and value for our customers.
- Our branded products are sold only by our sales representatives (more than a 100 in Europe) operating in the field with a van specially fitted out for demonstration purposes. They visit once a year tradesmen of the building trade using the MACC system to manage and update their customers database and provide them with the best advice, products and services.
We have been successfully operating with 2 vehicles in the Midlands and South East of England for over 3 years, and after some recent research we believe franchising to be the most suitable way to expand throughout the UK.
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
The market for MACC products is predominantly the building sector, which has proven solid and reliable over the years.
The product range we can offer to our customers is extensive and the quality is second to none.
Typically the trades that we supply on a regular basis are:
Roofer— Electrician— Builder—Joiner—Plasterer—Plumber—Painter– Window company etc...
The equipment is designed to save time and money because it is easy to use.
It is manufactured to the highest standards using the best quality materials and so is stronger than any other similar equipment, which results in improved safety standards for our customers.
Another way of looking at our market is to consider the practical daily tasks our equipment can be used for, such as:
Building — Lifting —Moving— Holding— Working at height
MACC has an enviable track record in its marketplace and will continue to invest in product development and research in order to always meet the latest tradesmen’s requirements.
1000 000 POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE AND 190 000 IN THE UK
WHY CHOOSE MACC FRANCHISE?
Franchising is now an established and successful method of operating a business, and is recognised by the main high street banks and other professions.
It is also often described as a partnership, because the franchisor provides a tried and tested business model that the franchisees can develop in their own designated territory.
The MACC franchise model and management systems have been carefully prepared to comply with British Franchise Association (BFA) guidelines and “best practice” and we took advice from UK franchise industry specialists.
The MACC team is totally committed to developing a successful and well-managed franchise network throughout the UK,
Franchisees will benefit from the MACC operating system, a wide range of innovative products, initial training and launch support, and above all, will be part of a modern company with a bright future.
Our franchise requires the discipline from our franchisees to consistently apply and follow the MACC method day after day. If you do, then the rewards you are looking for, will follow.
A new business is an exciting challenge and will need you to invest your time and money, but when successful the rewards and sense of achievement are tremendous.
MORE THAN 260 000 CUSTOMERS REGULARY SUPPLIED THROUGHOUT EUROPE!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A MACC FRANCHISEE
- You are hard working and confident in your ability to prospect, demonstrate and sell quality products directely to tradesmen.
- You have a strong personality and good people skills that will allow you to make appointments and cold calls. Experience in direct sales is an advantage, but humility and capacity to learn is more important.
- You understand the importance of being reliable and following a « tried & tested » system that will help you to succeed.
- You have to enjoy meeting new people and establishing good relations with existing customers
- You are ambitious and enjoy challenges.
IF YOU HAVE THE QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR, THEN THE MACC FRANCHISE IS FOR YOU !
- You must bring enthusiasm, the commitment to succeed and the funds needed to establish your franchise. £ 15.000 of liquid capital is requested as well as a clear credit history.
- You must have a full driving license.
A VERY COMPETITIVE START UP PACKAGE
The support package provided to all new franchisees demonstrates the commitment and investment we are putting into developing a successful franchise network throughout the UK, and includes:
On board computer and Software
Use of the MACC international Trade Mark
MACC successful selling method
Comprehensive Induction Training
We provide very high standard training, help to generate awareness of your products and service, and we will help monitor how you and the business perform during the early months.
In return we will ask you to give your undivided attention to the business and be totally committed to delivering the very highest standards of service to every MACC customer.
Franchisees must work enthusiastically to book appointments and promote the MACC brand and service in their local territory, but remember we will give you the ongoing help and advice you are likely to need to establish a successful and profitable franchise.
An outstanding return on Investment
MACC is a real opportunity for you to set up and run your own lucrative business
at a reasonable start up cost, with our support.
A VERY COMPETITIVE START UP PACKAGE
YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS BUT NOT READY TO BE AT RISK WHEN STARTING
*These figures are examples only and are not guaranteed. You must make your own independent assessment on your likely turnover.
A long success story : over 50 years of experience in the building trade
Strong knowledge of the MARKET which enables franchisees to succeed.
SECTORS available nationwide in England.
Very innovative and unique PRODUCTS that meet and exceed craftsmen’s needs.
On board dedicated computer and software (IRIS) to take your orders and manage your appointments. The database can be regenerated in case of computer failure.
A well-known yellow and green IMAGE with our mascot : the MACC man : friendly figure recognizable by professionals.
CUSTOMERS buy regularly from MACC and so generate high levels of brand AWARENESS among the professionals of the building sector.
High performance MACC TRADING METHOD and TRAINING
ONGOING SUPPORT : A dedicated team to support your efforts at the beginning and then on a regular basis.
JOIN US and be part of the MACC Family!
To know more about the Macc franchise opportunity, please contact Ken Rostron
on 01325 251 455 or by email: email@example.com, visit our website Macc-UK.com
- MatchPoint Network
- Driver Hire
- MACC UK Ltd
- LCF (UK) Ltd
- Midland Cleaning Services (UK) Ltd
- The Interface Financial Group
- Aspray Ltd
- Sport Works
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- New Franchises
- Accountancy/Financial (16)
- Animal & Pet (6)
- Automotive (11)
- B2B franchises (44)
- Business Opportunities (64)
- Business Training (15)
- Care franchises (6)
- Carpet Care (3)
- Children (22)
- Cleaning (17)
- Computer (14)
- Dating (3)
- Delivery (5)
- Education (16)
- Entertainment (4)
- Estate Agency (12)
- Fair Trade (3)
- Fitness (10)
- Food franchises (11)
- Franchise Consultants (7)
- Franchises for women (57)
- Franchises in Ireland (29)
- Health & Safety (4)
- Health/Beauty (8)
- Home Services (20)
- Home-based (63)
- International (14)
- Internet (21)
- Magazine (4)
- Management (35)
- Mortgage (6)
- Part time (38)
- Photography (7)
- Print/Sign (8)
- Professional Services (31)
- Property (14)
- Property Maintenance (15)
- Recruitment (7)
- Retail (18)
- Security (3)
- Sports (8)
- Trades & Industry (10)
- Travel & Leisure (4)
- Van Based (20)
- Vending (4)